Tara Crosley a fitness girl

Hello! My name is Tara Crosley. I am 21 years old and currently live in Boulder, Colorado. I'm a student and I've been studying Dietetics for a little over a year. My training trip started after my tenth and final year of gymnastics in 2013. I joined a local crossfit gym to help me strengthen my last season. I trained from 4 to 5 days a week doing workouts that were unbearable and allowed me to gain a lot of muscle. After three years, I definitely looked like a "gym girl" and it was blatantly obvious that I trained all the time.


Obviously, there's nothing wrong with a type of athletic body, but my goals changed. Instead of a type of athletic body, he aspired to have a thinner and "feminine"physique. I wanted the muscle definition, but not the size that comes with it. I wanted to build my curves, but lose my stomach and arms at the same time. I was tired of listening to the same old fitness experts, so I took matters into my own hands. I decided to take steps to reduce my overall muscle mass.

Tara Crosley a fitness model

After a lot of research, testing and error, I think he mastered a technique to increase muscle tone in the body part while decreasing the size of the same body part. I have also mastered maintaining female curves by increasing muscle growth in the legs and buttocks. The result? A STRONG FIGURE, SEXY, FEMALE. Don't waste your valuable time doing useless exercises that make you work too hard and tired. Physical activity should be fun and motivating.

fitness model Tara Crosley

Fitness girl Tara Crosley